Multi-masking is a skincare trend that I am absolutely loving! Everyone deserves a little “me time” every once in a while, and there is something about a mask that feels like a special treat.
When it comes to masks, one size doesn’t fit all! Most of us don’t have just one skin concern. So using a combination of multiple masks just makes sense.
Oily T-zone, dry patches, an occasional blemish – we have all dealt with these concerns at some point. Or maybe you’re dealing with all of the above! That’s where multi-masking comes in. Target several of your various concerns all at once with one of these masking combinations.
Clarifying Detox Mask + Dual Enzyme Polish
Probably the most common form of combination skin involves an oily T-zone (that’s your the forehead and nose) and dehydrated or lackluster cheeks.
The charcoal and Kaolin clay in the Clarifying Detox Mask act like a magnet, pulling excess oil and debris from your pores. The Dual Enzyme Polish helps exfoliate dull, lifeless skin.
How to use
- On a clean and dry face, apply a quarter-sized amount of the Clarifying Detox Mask to the forehead and nose with your fingers.
- Taking the same amount of Dual Enzyme Polish, gently apply to the cheeks and chin.
- Allow the masks to work their magic for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with tepid water and pat dry.
- Follow with your favorite moisturizer, like this one.
The best part about this multi-mask duo? You can get BOTH masks in my Bi-Weekly Routine set, AND it’s currently 25% off!!
Radiant Cleansing Balm + Clarifying Detox Mask
If you are prone to blemishes and breakouts, you may benefit from a more targeted spot treatment.
The Radiant Cleansing Balm is a versatile and luxurious cleanser that can dissolve makeup effortlessly and clear congested pores. Its creamy, buttery texture combined with ingredients like Moringa and Black Seed Oil help give skin a soft, even texture.
How to use
- On a clean and dry face, apply the Clarifying Detox Mask directly on top of blemishes, blackheads, and trouble spots. Allow these masked spots to sit for 10 minutes.
- Then, with dry hands, take a small scoop of the Radiant Cleansing Balm and apply all over the face.
- Take the Muslin Cleansing Cloth (included with the Balm), wet with hot water, and wring damp. Place the hot cloth over your face for a spa-like steam facial.
- After 60 seconds, take the cloth and wipe away the Balm and Detox Mask.
- Finish with a splash of cool water.
If overall dehydration or dryness is your issue, try buffing away flakey skin with an exfoliator and add hydration for a supple, youthful look.
The Intense Hydrating Mask provides highly concentrated hydration with its combination of Hyaluronic Acid and Coral Grass. The moisturizing mask helps strengthen skin elasticity and alleviate the feeling of rough or tight skin.
- On a clean and damp face, dampen fingers and apply the Dual Enzyme Polish in circular motions to any dry, flakey spots. (You may gently scrub the exfoliator all of your face, avoiding the eye area, if you prefer.)
- After about 30 seconds of gentle scrubbing, remove the Polish with warm water. Pat face dry.
- Then, apply a nickel-sized amount of the Intense Hydrating Mask all over the face in a generous even layer, avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Tissue off any excess with a clean towel or dry Muslin Cleansing Cloth. (Do not wash off with water)
Have you tried any of these multi-masking combos, or do you have a mask trick that you swear by? Tell me about it in the comments!